Answered By: Reference and Research Help Desk Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 73
Answered By: Reference and Research Help Desk
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2020 Views: 73
Yes, the University Libraries will continue to offer services virtually through the end of the semester. The Library buildings (Carlson and Suhr) will be closed to the public starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
- Reference and Research assistance will be available online via the Ask A Librarian page.
- All of our research databases with full-text scholarly journals, ebooks, professional publications, magazines, and other e-resources are available 24/7 from wherever you are once you log in with your MyClarion credentials.
- Interlibrary loan requests will be monitored and delivered to your ILLiad account. (Many libraries are cutting back so requests may be delayed or not available especially print items.)
- Video tutorials and LibGuides (library guides) are available.
- Due dates for items are set to May 1st and can be extended as the need arises.
- All of this information and more can be found on the University Libraries webpage!