Answered By: Reference Desk
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017     Views: 17

If your article is in microfilm format, go to the Periodicals area on Level 1 of Carlson Library to use the microfilm reader/printers. Suhr Library's microfilm reader is located beside the print station in the library.

If your article is full-text in a database, locate a PDF full -text link or HTML full-text link to access the article in the appropriate database to view, download, email, or print the article. (See a reference librarian for assistance with the databases.)

If the periodical is held in paper format, ask the staff at Suhr's Circulation Desk or Carlson's Reference Desk to assist you. Clarion Online students can request these locally held items by using ILLiad.

Related Topics