Answered By: Reference Desk
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2015     Views: 6

Yes. Your  student, staff, or faculty ID card is your library card. If you cannot locate your University-issued ID card, a replacement can be obtained from the ID Office in 236 Egbert Hall.

Community members can sign up for a free library card at the Circulation Desk on Level 1 of the Carlson Library or at the Circulation Desk in the lobby of Suhr Library

Related Topics