Answered By: Reference and Research Help Desk Last Updated: May 01, 2020 Views: 92
Answered By: Reference and Research Help Desk
Last Updated: May 01, 2020 Views: 92
Yes, the University Libraries continue to offer services virtually. The Library buildings (Carlson and Suhr) are closed to the public.
- Reference and Research assistance is available online via the Ask A Librarian page even over the summer sessions!
- All of our research databases with full-text scholarly journals, ebooks, professional publications, magazines, and other e-resources are available 24/7 from wherever you are once you log in with your MyClarion credentials.
- Interlibrary loan requests are monitored and delivered to your ILLiad account. (Many libraries are cutting back so requests may be delayed or not available especially print items.)
- Video tutorials and LibGuides (library guides) are available.
- Due dates for items have been extended. You will be contacted by email with information about returning borrowed items.
- All of this information and more can be found on the University Libraries webpage!